REQUEST FOR FACE-TO-FACE PRESENTATION
FOR DEBT RELIEF SERVICES
A. Terms of Service
By agreeing to the terms of service and filling in the information on the order form, We Serve Law, LLC will conduct a Face-to-Face Presentation (“Presentation”) in its capacity as a representative of the Debt Relief Services Provider. For this purpose, the term “Debt Relief Services” has the meaning contained in the Telephone Sales Rules regulations as amended from time to time promulgated by the US Federal Trade Commission. In connection with the Presentation you are requesting, you are certifying and represent the following:
1. You will supply the script for the Presentation and are solely responsible for the content of the Presentation and whether it meets the requirements of applicable laws and regulations. All items including the script and any documents you wish to have signed have to be uploaded to We Serve Law, LLC through this website.
2. The person performing the Presentation may not be a lawyer or notary and will be unable to answer questions regarding the details of the applicable Debt Relief Services Program. You have to provide and be responsible for answering any questions the consumer may have and cannot rely on We Serve Law, LLC or our Presenters to answer any questions.
3. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold We Serve Law, LLC, its owners, lawyers, agents, employees, contractors, agents and the person performing the Presentation harmless from any claim or liability whenever discovered or arising and regardless of who makes the claim relating directly or indirectly to the actual Presentation including its content and legal sufficiency.
4. The consumer agreement for Debt Relief Services in connection with you are requesting the Presentation contains a similar indemnification, defense and hold harmless provision specifically covering the Presentation and applying to the person performing the Presentation and the organization with whom they are affiliated with who directed the Presentation assignment to them.
5. We Serve Law, LLC is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice. We make no representation about the sufficiency of the Presentation and whether it meets any specific requirements of any local, state or federal law or regulation. You should consult with your own counsel regarding any legal matter.
6. We Serve Law, LLC will not conduct any Presentation unless it is paid in full before a representative is dispatched. If a request for cancellation is made prior to the representative leaving his or her home or office, any funds paid will be fully refunded. In all other circumstances, there will be no refunds.
7. The basic fee for a Standard Presentation is $140.00. A Standard Presentation will be completed within 48 to 72 hours of acceptance of the order. There is a supplemental charge for expedited service in which the Presentation will be made within 48 hours of acceptance of the order. There are also supplemental charges for service in rural areas, for printing and expedited delivery of documents. We Serve Law, LLC will accept payment by credit card through PayPal.
8. Unless specifically requested and the documents are provided, We Serve Law LLC will not obtain any signatures from a consumer, have the Presenter sign or notarize any documents. Each of these will be provided if so specified below. There is no additional cost for obtaining signatures, notarizing requested documents or signing a document as witness if specifically requested. If signatures are obtained or if the Presenter acts as a witness, there may be supplemental printing charges and charges for expedited delivery.
9. We Serve Law, LLC liability on any claim whether through litigation, or arbitration or any other circumstance is limited to amount paid to WeServe Law, LLC in connection with any requested Presentation. You waive any right to participate in a class action lawsuit, consolidate claims involving more than presentation regardless whether claims involve the same affiliate, the same debt settlement provider or a third party.
10. This Request for face-to-face Presentation shall be governed under the laws New York without applying any conflict of laws provisions. The venue for any dispute shall be New York City. This Request for face-to-face presentation shall be interpreted fairly and not in favor or against the party who wrote it. This Request for face-to-face presentation has no third party beneficiaries. If any provision of this Request for face-to-face presentation is found to be illegal or unenforceable, it shall be severed retroactive to when you made to request without impacting any other provisions. It shall also be automatically replaced with a new provision having the meaning closest to the original intent. Waiver will only be effective if done so in writing and accepted in writing by We Serve Law, LLC.
11. WeServe Law, LLC will use commercially reasonable efforts to have Presenters use an IPAD or laptop to minimize the need for printing, but makes no representations or warranties that the Presenter will have the device or an internet connection. WeServe Law, LLC cannot guarantee it will be able to have a notary make any Presentation and therefore may not be able to notarize documents in all circumstances. 12-At the conclusion of the Presentation, the Presenter will complete a certification that will be forwarded to the party identified as the Processor. 13-A separate order has to be placed for each requested Presentation. These terms of service apply only to the specific Presentation requested below. By pressing the Submit button at the end of this order form, you agree to all of the 11 points above. Unless you accept all 11 points above, We Serve Law, LLC will not make the Presentation.
Standard Presentation to take place within 48 to 72 hours of the acceptance of the order.
Expedited Presentation to take place in under 48 hours from acceptance of the order (there is a supplemental charge)
The company/individual making the request acknowledges that an additional fee may apply for rural areas, printing, wait time, short notice, off-hours or weekend requests. Should any additional fees apply, you will be notified and will have the option to proceed forward or cancel the order. If you elect to cancel, any funds collected will be fully refunded. If the Presentation is to take place 11 or more miles beyond a major population center, a rural fee will be assessed for travel time. The rural fee will be based upon distance. Once the order is placed, We Serve Law, LLC will determine a rural fee will be assessed. You will then be notified and will have the option to proceed forward or cancel the order. If you elect to cancel, any funds collected will be fully refunded. In addition, company/individual making the request authorizes We Serve Law, LLC or its designees to process rural fees if they are incurred and supplemental charges as described above if incurred.
The company/individual making the request agrees to defend, indemnify and hold We Serve Law, LLC, its lawyers, employees, subcontractors and agents harmless from any claim or liability whenever arising or discovered relating directly or indirectly to any actual or expected electronic transfer such as by way of example a bank processing error. This defense and indemnification shall survive even after the transfer in perpetuity.
By pressing the Submit button on the order form page, the undersigned as an authorized representative and on behalf of the organization who is submitting this requests accepts all of the terms and conditions and certifies all of the information provided above is truthful and accurate.